Prestine Storefront Privacy Assurance
As the entertainment industry’s premier developer and distributor of licensed merchandise, we are firmly committed to ensuring your privacy. Information that you provide while visiting our web site is treated as restricted, sensitive information and we protect it using advanced technology. Below is a full overview of our policies regarding your privacy.
Prestine Storefront uses your personal information to:
- Create a user-friendly and satisfying online shopping experience for you
- Quickly and expertly service your account
- Provide you with products you have requested
- Inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you
- Facilitate your acceptance of offers made by our third party marketing partners
We want our customers to have complete authority over their personal information. In fact, you can visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
Our information gathering is initialized during the sales transaction process and when customers respond to promotional offers and direct communications. If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need either to correspond with you, process an order, or provide you with timely information we will let you know how we plan to use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will honor that request. However, please understand that if make such a request, and later accept an offer from one of our third party marketing partners, we will share your information with that specific third party. We do not spam or engage in intrusive campaigns. We do not sell your personal information to third parties except under the following limited conditions:
- As part of normal business operations, we share select information for legal/regulatory purposes required by the Internal Revenue Service, Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory and government entities.
- We occasionally invite selected third parties to make or participate in offers we feel would be attractive to Prestine Storefront customers. If you wish to opt out of these offers, you may do so at any time. In addition, we also may market certain third party offers through our site. If you accept the offer, we will pass your relevant personal information, including name, address, credit/debit card number and other billing information to that third party. If you have previously requested that your personal information not be shared with third parties, but then later consent by accepting a third party marketing offer available through our site, we will share your contact and billing information with that specific third party.
Information Security and Quality
We protect your account information by placing it on the secure portion of our Web site. Our network employs server authentication and data encryption technologies for added security.
Online Surveys & Contests
Surveys and contests are regularly featured on our site. We ask visitors for their contact information, and in some cases, demographic information, so that we can provide you with more targeted promotional offers. You always have the choice to opt out of receiving future mailings.
Prestine Storefront Security Statement
Credit-card security is top of mind for consumers who shop on the Internet. That’s why we use the latest server authentication and data encryption technology to ensure every transaction you make on our site is 100% secure. Plus, we safeguard your account information on the secure portion of our Web site, behind the firewall.
Your private information remains just that private. This allows you to shop for your favorite entertainment merchandise with complete confidence and peace of mind.